CareATC COVID Info
Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Wisconsin Pipe Trades Health Fund Members:
We’ve been working with our partners at CARE ATC regarding our clinic and the COVID-19 virus. Currently they DO NOT have the test kits available onsite. If you believe you’ve been exposed to, or have symptoms associated with the corona virus CARE ATC will schedule a virtual appointment with you to assess your needs and get you the treatment required. Take a look at the flyers in this posting to get the latest information on the virus and to be prepared in the even that you or your family is exposed.
Stay safe and well!
- The clinic is currently open. Caring for our patients is our top priority. We have established guidelines for the clinic to ensure we are doing all we can to protect our patients and staff members. We initiated a process back in February to screen for symptomatic patients to limit exposure to COVID-19 in the clinic. We will continue with this process, but clinic staff were instructed to implement additional guidelines starting March 16.
- We ask that all members make an appointment by phone. All members that call for an appointment will continue to be screened for COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath).
- Members with acute symptoms will be scheduled for a virtual visit with Dr. Isaacson. This will allow Dr. Isaacson to provide quality care to patients at home while limiting exposure to himself and others.
- As an extra precaution, we are restricting walk-ins until further notice. Signage has been placed on the clinic door asking those without an appointment to call for an appointment so they can be screened for COVID-19 symptoms prior to entering the clinic.
- All medications that are available in the clinic can now be mailed to the members home, at no additional cost to the member or the health plan. Members can still pick up their prescriptions at the clinic, if they prefer. We just ask that they do not come in to the clinic if they are sick.
CARE ATC Letter
CARE ATC COVID
Prescription Home Delivery